Simple to make, delicious to eat Chicken Drumsticks

To tell you the truth, this isn't a meal I make a lot. But I don't know why. It's insanely easy and it tastes delicious. Serve it up with some mashed potatoes and bread, and you've got a pretty fantastic meal. But usually, I just forget about it. However, I was walking by the meat case at the grocery store this week and saw the chicken drumsticks and thought, yup. I'm going to make those tonight.


But an even better thing about this meal is that it's cheap! Drumsticks are usually much cheaper than buying chicken breast, so I like to splurge and buy Smart Chicken when I can. This package of drumsticks was only $5.22 -- and it's enough for 3 servings!



The only other ingredients this takes is seasoning salt, garlic salt, black pepper and butter. Use the salt, garlic and pepper to season the drummies while they are still on the tray. 


Add a 1/4 cup of butter to a large electric skillet (or frying pan) and heat to 350* F.


Once the butter has melted, add the drumsticks to the skillet, seasoning side down.


Once they are on the skillet, season the other side as well.


Cook drumsticks on for about 8 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for another 8 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.


And that's all there is to it! Remove from the skillet when chicken is fully cooked and serve with whatever sides you choose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite way to cook Bison Burgers

A Quick and Easy Bison Meal: Bison Steak Bites

"Spicy Island Bison Burger" Recipe | Bison Burger with Grilled Pineapple